Love makes the world go round. And an extension to it is making love to your partner. When you love someone, it can be taken to the next level by making love to that person. Making love connects both of you emotionally and it builds an intimacy that is very healthy for both. Lovemaking is generally full of fun and energy when we are young but after few years of togetherness, it might become just a mundane routine. It is a known fact that not many people experience satisfaction in making love after being together for some time. We get so lost in the rat race that we tend to ignore the most beautiful part of a relationship between two lovers.
What is the solution to this problem? Is there any way to bring back the lost magic and feel the same sexual energy that you once had? Yes! It is possible to bring the spark back into your lovemaking. All it takes is the will to bring it back and small efforts from both the partners. Here are a few tips for making love the right way.
* Setting the mood: Setting the mood is what converts the ordinary into extra ordinary. Imagine the pleasure your partner is going to experience when you set the surroundings for making love. Dim light, soft romantic or passionate music, lighting aroma candles all around, can be used for creating the right atmosphere for making love. Besides setting the mood it gives a feeling of importance to your partner that you wanted to make it special for him/her.
* Sensual touch: When the mood is set, you would not be able to keep your hands off each other. This is where you have to be careful. Don’t be in a hurry to start lovemaking. Hold your partner for a long time. Touch each other slowly, tenderly, and sensually and enjoy each other’s body. This foreplay is going to elevate your pleasure and make you ready for the main attraction.
* Communication: This is a very important aspect of making love. When you like something your partner is doing, don’t forget to appreciate. When you want your partner to do something, don’t forget to ask. Don’t force your wishes on to your partner and respect his/her wishes too. Communication is not just appreciation or request, you must also tell your partner how much you love him or her, how much you enjoy making love to him/her and how much you need your partner.
* Experiment: Why does making love lose its charm? It is because you want to do it the same way every time. Be experimental and spontaneous! Try making love in different places and in different ways. A quickie once in a while can also be an aphrodisiac. It is going to bring in a lot of excitement and a lot of fun.
* Take your time: Don’t be in a rush to finish things off. Remember that you are not performing a duty that needs to be completed in time. Lovemaking is for enjoyment, intimacy and satisfaction. Taking time, holding back will give both of you more intimate experience and in the end, a wonderful climax!