Did you know that grapeseed massage oil is a highly prized carrier oil in aromatherapy and massage therapy? It has almost no aroma and is wonderfully light in texture. It is a great non-greasy oil to use, but could be enriched by blending it with another carrier massage oils such as almond or wheat germ oil.
Some of the advantages of grapeseed massage oil:
- Grapeseed oil is almost odorless and has a fine texture.
- The fine texture make it easily absorbed by the skin and non-greasy.
- Grapeseed massage oil has mildly astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin. This makes it useful for acne and other skin complaints when having a cleansing massage.
- Grapeseed oil extract is rich in linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid for the skin and the cell membranes.
- Grapeseed oil has regenerative and restructuring properties and has excellent skin moisturizing properties.
- The smooth, silky texture makes it excellent for a relaxing massage without being greasy.
- It contains vitamins, minerals, and protein, GLA, and a small amount of vitamin E.
- It penetrates the skin easily bringing it moisturizing, regenerating and protecting effects.
- It is said to be good for repairing skin around the eyes.
- If you’ve run out of shaving cream, it’s supposed to be great for keeping the skin lubricated.
Body Detox Massage
Many body massage oils are used to assist body detox by stimulating the lymphatic system. This encourages fluid circulation and cell regeneration in the body.
A simple oil massage at regular intervals can do wonders to your overall health and can make you feel younger and more beautiful. Massage oils promote skin health, provides relief from stress and assist healing of the skin.
Grapeseed massage oil is also perfect for those who need a nut-free oil option in the case of allergies.
Medicinal Benefits of Grape Seed Oil
Food-grade Grape Seed Oil is extremely healthy to add to your diet. Some Medicinal Health Benefits Include:
- Grape seed oil can also help protect the arteries by keeping them free of plaque that can cause heart attacks and stroke.
- Grape seed oil is able to slow down and reverse free radical damage and reduce the risk of disease. (good for slowing skin aging.)
- Studies also show that certain substances in grape seed oil can help protect the body from sun damage.
- Grapeseed oil can improves the function of small blood vessels in the eyes thereby improving and maintaining good vision.